The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng
networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng
and NMEA2000 networks.Features:
Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONECapacity - Max Ram (CU) = NONEDrive Type = NONEFeedback Type = NONEPilot Type = NONERemote Capable = NONETurn Patterns = NONEVessel Displacement - Max (Pounds) = NONE
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2° in all conditions
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays