EV-100 p70 Tiller Pilot Pack, MFG# T70153, consists of EV-1 sensor, ACU-100, p70 control head, and tiller drive actuator. For use on tiller steered sailboats with 13,200 lb. max displacement.
The perfect system for sailboats up to 6.6 tons with tiller steering systems.
Engineered for simplicity, Evolution autopilots eliminate the need for complicated set up and calibration. Once Evolution is installed, getting started is as easy as switching the autopilot on. Thanks to the intelligent EV sensor core, the autopilot automatically evolves and adapts to your vessel's steering characteristics without any user adjustments.
The culmination of Raymarine's 30 years of autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems research and development, and advanced aerospace guidance technology, Evolution AI control algorithms deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control. This innovative breakthrough in autopilot intelligence enables Evolution autopilots to perceive their environment and then instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximise performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions.
At the centre of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing. Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits:
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalk-ng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
In the Box:
- EV-1 Sensor
- ACU-100 Processor
- p70 control head
- Tiller actuator
- Installation hardware
|Vessel Application||Sailboats up to 6.6 tons|
|Steering Type||Tiller Steered|
|Processor||ACU-100: 12VDC, 7 Amps max.|
|Rudder Feedback||Optional rudder reference|
|Drive Unit||Tiller actuator|
|Remote Options||Can also be controlled by Raymarine Network displays|
|Interface||SeaTalk-ng (NMEA 2000)|
|Dimensions||Control head: 4.3"W x 4.5"H x 1.6"D; Processor: 7.1"W x 5.5"H x 2.0"D|
|Warranty||Two Year, with extra year after on-line registration|