i50 Tridata w/thru-hull transducers, MFG# E70149, Depth, Speed, and Temp functions, 3.6" segmented LCD, 4.3"W x 4.5"H, SeaTalk Interface. Supplied with surface mounting hardware and SeaTalk cables, depth, speed/temp transducers.
Raymarine Quality for Any Size Vessel
The i50 Tri-Data System provides accurate depth, speed, trip and timer information on a high visibility 3-line LCD display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting on the LCD, as well as superior contrast and visibility, the i50 Tri-Data instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The i50 Tri-Data Display receives data from the included depth/speed/temperature transducers. Additional i50 Tri-Data or Tri-Data Repeater displays can be added wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The i50 Tri-Data system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other onboard systems.
Combining the functions of multiple instruments into one device, the i50 Tri-Data has many capabilities including:
- Depth Data: Current depth display, shallow water alarm, deep water alarm, shallow anchor alarm, deep anchor alarm. Depth can be displayed in feet or meters.
- Speed Data: Current boat speed through water, maximum speed, average speed, VMG to windward (when SeaTalk wind instrument is interfaced.) Speed can be displayed in knots, miles per hour, or kilometers per hour.
- Distance, Temp and Timer: Water temperature (ºF or ºC), count-up timer, dual race timers, log distance, trip distance.
Raymarine i50 instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each i50 device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit i50 instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional i50 bracket mounting kit.
In the Box:
- i50 Display
- SeaTalk cable
- SeaTalk power cable
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual
- Low-profile, non-retractable depth transducer
- Low-profile speed/temp paddlewheel
|Display2||3.6" segmented LCD|
|Resolution||.75" high digits on two primary lines; .5" on secondary line|
|Sensors Included||200KHz plastic thru-hull depth (non-retractable) and separate plastic thru-hull speed transducers|
|Interface||SeaTalk; SeaTalk-ng/NMEA 2000 capable|
|Other Functions||VMG, SOG (data input required); log and trip log; count-down and lap timers|
|Dimensions||4.33"W x 4.53"H x 1.54"D|
|Warranty||Two years, with one year extension after on-line registration|