i70 System Pack, MFG# T70226, consists of one i70 color instrument, iTC-5 signal converter, masthead unit, depth/speed/temp transducer, 9 meter backbone cable, power cable, and terminators.
Consists of one i70 display, iTC-5 converter, masthead unit, and depth/speed/temp transducer.
The stylish new Raymarine i70 instrument display is packed full of powerful features but remains very easy and slick to use. The large 4" LCD screen is a model of clarity for superb visibility at distance and acute angles.
Designed for the way boaters think, Raymarine's exclusive LightHouse User Interface offers an incredibly easy-to-use navigation experience. LightHouse intuitively places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips.
The Raymarine i70 instrument display can be customized to suit your personal boating requirements. From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels, Raymarine i70 has the capabilities to show it all.
Raymarine i70 seamlessly integrates with SeaTalk-NG and NMEA 2000 marine networks. User-selectable data sources allow integration on multi-sensor networks.
Repeat AIS data from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
- 4" over-sized LCD display with 160º viewing angles
- Maxi 1.7 in (43 mm) digits in full screen mode
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- New LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- AIS repeater
- Supported data views include: Wind, Speed, Depth, Tridata, Engine (NMEA 2000), Environmental (NMEA 2000), Fuel (NMEA 2000) and navigation
- Low power - typically 132mA/ 1.6W
|Display2||4" color LCD|
|Resolution||320 x 240 pixels|
|Main Functions||Wind, depth, speed|
|Sensors Included||Masthead wind unit, depth/speed/temp transducer|
|Interface||SeaTalk-ng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk|
|Other Functions||AIS, heading, engine data, fuel consumption, GPS nav data, and other data present on NMEA 2000|
|Dimensions||4.3"W x 4.53"H x 1.52"D|
In the Box:
- i70 display
- iTC-5 converter
- Masthead unit
- D/S/T transducer
- NMEA 2000 hardware for stand-alone installation
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual