p70 Autopilot Control Heads
The p70 is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.Superior Viewing
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.Features:
Boat Length - Max (Feet) = NONECapacity - Max Ram (CU) = NONEDrive Type = NONEFeedback Type = NONEPilot Type = NONERemote Capable = NONETurn Patterns = NONEVessel Displacement - Max (Pounds) = NONE
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- Wide 160 viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Support for multiple data sources.
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)