p70R Autopilot Control Head, MFG# E22167, with rotary knob control. 3.5" color LCD, 12VDC, SeaTalk-ng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk interface, power steer mode, 4.5"H x 4.3"W, used with SPX processor.
The new autopilot control heads are available in two control styles. The p70 is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the p70R with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial is aimed at powered craft.
- New LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- Low power --“ typically 132mA/1.6W -- 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Support for multiple data sources.
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required