SmartController Wireless Remote. MFG# E15023. Wireless SeaTalk autopilot and instrument remote control unit. Set a new course to steer or monitor vital instrument and navigation data in the palm of your hand.
Handheld Wireless Autopilot controller and Instrument Display
Take control of your Raymarine SeaTalk network with the powerful SmartController wireless handheld remote. Set a new course to steer or monitor vital instrument and navigation data in the palm of your hand. Big on features, the waterproof SmartController is lightweight and compact for easy handling. The bright backlit display and ergonomic keypad offer straightforward operation with access to up to eight user defined data pages.
The SmartController features a rechargeable batteries that can be easily charged right from the SeaTalk network power supply.
- A crisp, high contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display
- Backlit display and keypad
- Up to eight user definable data pages
- Single, dual or four line data displays
- Graphical CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) display
- Raised profile on Standby button for easy identification in the dark
- Keylock security
- Rechargeable via SeaTalk network
- Add additional base stations for extended range
- Add handsets for additional users and customize for each user
- Up to 32 feet (10 meters) wireless operating range from the base station
- Signal strength indicator
- Pre-registered ? each unit leaves the factory already registered to the base station
- Compatible with most Raymarine Instrument and Autopilot systems
In the Box:
- Wireless transmitter
- Mounting bracket
- SeaTalk cables (2)
- Owner's manual