T203 Fixed Mount Thermal Camera, MFG# E70110, 320 x 240 resolution, 24 deg x 18 deg FOV, 2x e-zoom, pan/tilt fixed at installation, NTSC output, 25Hz refresh rate, optional joystick. US VERSION ONLY-must ship to US/Canada address.
With 30 Hz Refresh Rate, 320 x 240 Resolution, 2x Zoom, and NTSC Output
The new T200 Series thermal night vision camera is designed to increase your situational awareness without blowing your budget. Thermal imaging cameras detect and display tiny differences in heat, not light. So no matter how much light is available - from pitch black to moonlight to severe midday glare - thermal imagers display clear infrared imagery.
The T200 Series is an affordable, compact fixed-mounted thermal night vision system that helps with steering around obstacles, collision avoidance, and finding people in the water at night. Simple to mount and easy to integrate into your existing electronics, T200 Series outputs standard analog video that can be easily displayed on almost any monitor at the helm or other locations on the vessel.
- Ethernet-enabled for simple integration into your current electronics
- Compact, all weather, water proof enclosure provides for easy mounting
- Ball up or ball down mounting options
- User interface control through an iOS device via onboard Wi-Fi network
- Polarity: Toggle between white hot, black hot and marine red
In the Box:
- T203 Fixed Mount Thermal Imaging Camera
- Power over Ethernet injector
- Installation hardware
- Instruction manual on CD
|Control Type||Controlled from Multi-Function Display|
|Other Functions||Resolution: 320 x 240, 25Hz refresh rate. For sale in U.S. and Canada only.|
|Dimensions||6"Dia. x 7"H; Wt: 3 lbs.|
|Warranty||Two year, with third year after on-line registration|