Building phonemic awareness is a joy with this BIG, laminated flip chart featuring 20 well-loved nursery rhymes! Teachers can turn to this sturdy, colorful resource every day to teach rhymes and word families, beginning and ending sounds, early reading skills and more. Includes instant and engaging questions to build key phonemic awareness skills. Nursery rhymes include: Humpty Dumpty; Little Jack Horner; Little Boy Blue; Little Bo Peep; Hey Diddle Diddle, Pat-a-Cake; Old Mother Hubbard; Hickory Dickory Dock; The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe; Twinkle Twinkle; Mary Had a Little Lamb; Itsy Bitsy Spider; Little Miss Muffet; Hot Cross Buns; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; Baa Baa, Black Sheep; The Crooked Man; This Little Piggy; A Song of Sixpence; Old King Cole.
- BIG, laminated flip chart "book".
- Featuring 20 well-loved nursery rhymes.
- Helps teach rhymes and word families, beginning and ending sounds, early reading skills and more.
- Includes questions to build key phonemic awareness skills.
Reference Book Type:
Pre-K - 1st Grade
Number of Pages:
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Includes one flip chart.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.