A comprehensive resource for reading instruction, this three-ring binder is packed with classroom-tested lessons and strategies. Help students activate prior knowledge, monitor comprehension, make inferences, write in response to fiction and nonfiction texts and more. Contains rubrics, graphic organizers, assessments, 65 step-by-step strategy lessons, transparencies, reproducible practice pages and much more.
- A comprehensive resource for research-based reading instruction.
- This 3-ring binder from reading expert Laura Robb has classroom-tested lessons and strategies.
- Help students activate prior knowledge, monitor comprehension, make inferences, write in response and much more.
- Contains rubrics, assessments, organizers, lessons, transparencies, practice pages and much more.
Reference Book Type:
Reproducible Pages;Teacher's Guide
Grades 4 and Up
Number of Pages:
Includes one book.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.