Research shows that students need multiple encounters with a new word before they know it well enough to comprehend it in text. These easy and engaging card games are tailor-made to support students in this process, help them “own” hundreds of new words, and increase their reading, writing, and oral vocabularies. Games are fully reproducible and perfect for partner, small group, and whole class use. Includes game variations and ideas for differentiated learning.
- Research shows that students need multiple encounters with new words to really learn them.
- Help students learn hundreds of new words and increase reading comprehension.
- Includes ideas for differentiated learning; easy to set up and play.
- Games are motivating and make learning fun and effective.
- Great for partners, small groups and whole class learning.
- Covers multiple-meaning words, commonly confused words, prefixes, suffixes and much more.
Reference Book Type:
Number of Pages:
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Includes one book of reproducible card games.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.