Shakespeare Galaxy 5237-XT8' Dual Band Cellular 3dB Gain
800/900 MHz and 1900 MHz Cellular
This antenna covers digital, analog and PCS cell phone bands in an eight-foot radome that coordinates with other Shakespeare Galaxy antennas. Electrical connections are hand soldered for reliability. A brass choking sleeve eliminates pattern distortion due to cable radiation. Use one of Shakespeares CPA Series adapters (sold separately) to connect your portable cell phone.
- Brass and copper elements to maximize range
- Stainless steel ferrule w/ standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 25' of Shakespeare exclusive Lo-Max® low-loss cable and a "TNC" connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
All Galaxy® Dual Band Cellular antennas feature Shakespeares exclusive Lo-Max® Cable. This flexible, UV stable coax provides low-loss characteristics near that of larger RG-8 A/U and RG-213, but without the extra bulk and rigidity.Technical Specifications:
|Frequency:||Dual Band 800-890 MHz and 1800-1900 MHz|
|Bandwidth:||96 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR (analog band) |
|140 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR at (digital band)|
|SWR:||nominally less than 1.5:1 at 852.65 MHz;|
|nominally less than 1.5:1 at 1918.7 MHz|
- Antenna Band: CELL
- Cable Length (Feet): 25'
- Cable Type: Lo-Max
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- DB Gain (dB): 3 dB
- Ferrule Type: Stainless Steel
- Length (Inches): 8'