Shakespeare CENTENNIAL Style 51018' LENGTH, VHF Marine 6dB
END-FED WITH MATCHING STUB
A new standard of excellence in an economical antenna! Shakespeare brings you the best of the high-end features in an 8' antenna with a brass element and a smooth, high gloss, polyurethane finish that wont turn yellow in the sun. This antenna delivers not only performance, but superb value.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount, or use a Shakespeare Style 410-R Mounting Kit plus a Style 4008 Extension Mast to form a 16' antenna system
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine Band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0 1 SWR): 5 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max. Input (Watts):||50|
|DC Ground:||YES - however, the antenna will read "open circuit" when tested with ohmeter.|
|Termination:||15' RG-58 cable|
|Radiation pattern:||Omni - directional|
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Cable Length (Feet): 15'
- Cable Type: RG-58
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- DB Gain (dB): 6 dB
- Ferrule Type: Chrome Plated
- Length (Inches): 8'