Shakespeare CENTENNIAL Style 51028' LENGTH, VHF Marine 6dB
COLLINEAR PHASED 5/8-WAVE
Shakespeare started its second century of innovation with the new Centennial antennas that bring the most wanted high-end features to mid-priced antennas. The Style 5102 carries on that tradition. Its a 6dB collinear phased 5/8-wave antenna of 8-foot nominal length. The Centennial antennas have a high-gloss, polyurethane finish that wont turn yellow in the sun. Superb value and performance.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine Radio|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 SWR): 5 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||50|
|Termination:||15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector|
|Radiation pattern:||Omni - Directional|
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Cable Length (Feet): 15'
- Cable Type: RG-58
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- DB Gain (dB): 6 dB
- Ferrule Type: Chrome Plated
- Length (Inches): 8'