SG-05 CAN-bus Autopilot, MFG# 000-10906-001, for Optimus and Optimus 360 Steering Systems by Seastar.
For Optimus EPS power steering or Optimus 360 joystick docking control systems
Thanks to the unique integration of the Simrad SG05 with Optimus steering, there is no requirement for an additional hydraulic pump to be installed, saving boaters’ time and money. The Simrad SG05 can be installed in minutes, whether for use on a new boat, or as a retrofit solution.
- SeaStar Solutions approved control system interface that is simple to install, whether retrofitting or equipping a new boat
- Control via Simrad AP24, AP28 or OP10 display units for quick and easy use.
- No need to install an additional autopilot pump, can be installed in minutes saving costly labour fees.
- Make the most of time on the water by using turn patterns such as a U turn, Spiral turn and many more – the SG05 can even initiate a zigzag turn.
- The SG05’s connection to Optimus steering systems via the CAN-bus data network requires no additional hydraulic pump
- The Simrad SG05 fully integrates with Simrad navigation systems via NSS, NSE and NSO multifunction display ranges.
|Vessel||For vessels with Optimus EPS power steering or Optimus 360 joystick docking control systems|
|Steering Type||Drive by wire|
|Control Type||Controled by AP24/28, OP10, or MFD|
|Rudder Feedback||Provided by Optimus system|
|Compass||RC42 Rate Compass|
|Drive Unit||Uses Optimnus system|
|Remote Options||Multi-station using either AP24 or AP28 heads, MFD, hand remote, joystick, or steering lever|
|Interface||SimNet (NMEA 2000)|
In the Box:
- SG05 Pilot Interface
- Installation hardware