Combining the best blade features of a tactical knife with the practicality of a tactical light, the BladeLight Tactical stands ready to serve in any operation. The six red LED lights provide superior visibility for use with night vision optics.
Long a trusted member of tactical operations around the world, SOG readies for deployment in low light situations with this member of the award-winning BladeLight family. The six intensely bright red LED lights (three on each side of the blade) have a measured output of 37 lumens and are designed for use in conjunction with night optics needed by military or law enforcement specialists. The fixed blade - made of 8CR13MOV stainless steel - is anchored to a glass reinforced black nylon handle. Two AAA batteries will provide more than four hours of burn-time for the LED lights. Key Selling Features:
- Fixed blade knife with Red LEDs for use in low light situations
- Satin polished 8Cr13MoV 4.5" Stainless Steel blade
- Water Resistance: IPX-7 Protected for water immersion. (Immersion time 30 minutes at a depth of 1M)
- Glass-reinforced Nylon Handle with Over-molded Rubber and 6 LEDs built into the handle
- Molded Nylon sheath with belt clip, sharpener, and cord cutter
- Lifetime Warranty
- Finish: Hardcased Black
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Steel Type: 8CR13MOV
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) / Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Hardness: RC. 56-58
- Product Weight: 4.3oz
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 9.2"