Viking's K-1900-4 Hot-Line dialer will store and automatically dial a pre-programmed, 16 digit number when ever the associated telephone goes off hook. The K-1900-4 uses non-volatile E2 memory, is telephone line powered and will operate on any PABX, Centrex, or standard loop start central office line with any conventional phone.
The K-1900-4 is easily programmed while connected to an analog telephone line, using any Touch Tone phone.
Note: For Touch Tone applications use the K-1900-5
* Security and emergency phones
* Interactive point of sale displays
* Interactive voice response systems
* Catalog sales
* Automated Teller Machines (ATM's)
* Replace leased ring down circuits
* Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
* Can be operated from a contact closure (see
* Contact Closure Application Note )
* Remotely programmable using a standard Touch Tone phone
* Telephone line powered
* Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
* Won't dial on inbound calls
* Programmable 4 second pauses
* Touch Tone blocking feature helps to eliminate fraudulent calls
* Programmable dialing speed (10 pps/20 pps)
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: Telephone Line Powered (24V DC 20 mA minimum).
* Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
* Dimensions: 73.7mm x 53.3 mm x 25.4 mm (2.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
* Weight: 85 g (3.0 oz)
* Connection: (1) RJ11 plug, (1) RJ11 jack