Large, rotatable LCD front panel displays input voltage, battery capacity, and a variety of operating conditions. Internal UPS circuits provide support for PCs during power failures, enabling a safe shutdown without data loss. Features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) regulates brownouts back to usable levels without consuming battery power. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Ideal for a variety of sensitive computer, home theater, and other electronic equipment. Adapts to tower format or rackmount shelf format for exceptional versatility. Cold start capability allows for temporary AC output during a power failure.
- Large LCD front panel display.
- Internal UPS circuits.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
- HID-compliant USB interface.
- Ideal for PCs and other sensitive electronics.
- Adapts to tower format or rackmount shelf format.
- Cold start capability.
Backup Time at Half Load:
10 minutes @ 237 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Backup Time at Full Load:
475 Watts @ 3 minutes
Joules Of Surge Protection:
Number of Outlets:
Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Number of Outlets/Type:
4 UPS/Surge; 4 Surge Only
UL1778; CSA; FCC Part 15 Class B; RoHS
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Run Time based on single PC load with 15" flat panel monitor.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.