Save energy and lower your utility bills by up to $40 per year by eliminating phantom power loads—power wasted by devices when they aren't in use. A combination of always-on and power-saving outlets let you keep important devices constantly on while tying peripherals like printers and powered subwoofers to a master device. Unique wattage switch ensures reliable operation whether you're using a high-wattage master device (such as a television, desktop or full-size laptop computer) or a lower wattage master device (such as a netbook). Data line surge protection protects equipment connected to a phone or Ethernet network line, including modems, fax machines, routers and other communications equipment. Integrated child-safety outlet covers safely seal off unused outlets. Space-saving, right-angled plug provides easy plug in.
- Helps save energy and lower utility bills.
- Features power-saving outlets.
- Unique wattage switch for use with netbooks.
- Data line surge protection.
- Integrated child-safety outlet covers.
- Right angle plug.
Number of Outlets:
Joules Of Surge Protection:
RJ11;RJ45;Type F Coax
Up to 40 dB EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
UL1449 3rd Edition; UL1363; cUL; RoHS
8 Power-Save, 3 Always-On, 1 Master Outlet
6-ft gold coax cable, 6-ft network cable and instruction manual with warranty information
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.