UPS system delivers battery-derived AC output during blackouts and brownouts, providing time to safely shutdown computers and other sensitive electronics. Widely spaced outlets accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Built-in TEL/DSL line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines and phones. USB connectivity and free downloadable PowerAlert monitoring software enables unattended, automatic file save, software close and safe system shutdown. Space-saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation.
- Provides battery-derived AC output.
- Widely spaced outlets.
- Built-in TEL/DSL line surge suppression.
- USB connectivity; free PowerAlert software download.
- Space-saving, ultra-compact housing.
- Audible alarm and front panel LEDs.
Backup Time at Half Load:
10 minutes @ 150 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Battery Recharge Time:
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Backup Time at Full Load:
550 Volts @ 3 minutes
Joules Of Surge Protection:
Number of Outlets:
Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Number of Outlets/Type:
4 UPS/Surge; 4 Surge Only
Class B; CSA; RoHS; UL 1778 Listed
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Run Time based on single PC load with 15" flat panel monitor.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.