Simple, reliable, inexpensive solution for connecting serial devices to your USB computer without the hassle of installing a serial card. Simply plug it into the USB port of your computer using the included cable, install the software and you’re ready to connect up to four serial devices. Five LEDs (one red, four green) display the USB and DB9 port status at a glance. Featuring data transfer rates up to 460 kbps, it can be used with any RS-232 serial device—networking equipment, hand-held scanners, point-of-sale systems, UPS systems and more.
- Allows up to four serial devices to be connected to a single USB computer.
- No need for an external power adapter.
- Plug-and-play convenience.
- Five LEDs display the USB and DB9 port status.
- DB9 serial ports support data transfer rates up to 460 kbps.
For Device Type:
USB A; DB9
Connects Devices (From/To):
Serial Devices to PC/Mac
Operating System Compatibility:
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
6 ft USB cable and driver software
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.