Digital Smart UPS Systems' reliable battery backup keeps PC systems operational for up to 75 minutes during blackouts. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts back to safe 120V power without draining the UPS battery. Surge suppression and EMI/RFI line noise filtering prevent hardware damage and poor audio and video performance. A large, rotatable, illuminated LCD screen with dimmer switch shows incoming power conditions and UPS operations in real time. Dataline surge protection. USB ports work with FREE unattended shutdown software, so your files are saved in the case of a blackout, even when you're not there.
- Designed for use with workstations or home media centers.
- Large LCD front panel display.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation.
- HID-compliant USB interface.
- Single-line phone suppression jacks.
- Includes two 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks.
Backup Time at Half Load:
9 minutes @ 250 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Backup Time at Full Load:
3 minutes @ 500 Watts
Joules Of Surge Protection:
EMI/RFI Noise Suppression
Number of Outlets:
Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Number of Outlets/Type:
4 Surge Only; 4 UPS/Surge
UL1778; CSA; NOM; FCC Part 15 Class B; FCC Part 68; RoHS
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Run Time based on single PC load with 15" flat panel monitor.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.