Battery backup system is ideal for supporting a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment. USB port enables unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures. Automatic Voltage Regulation circuits correct brownouts without using battery power. Battery-supported outlets are for use with computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral; the additional surge suppression-only outlets are designed for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery backup. Dataline suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup or DSL phone connection. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status.
- Line-interactive battery backup for workstations.
- Enables unattended shutdown without data loss.
- AVR circuits.
- Battery-supported and surge suppression-only outlets.
- Dataline suppression jacks.
- Audible alarm and front panel LEDs.
Backup Time at Half Load:
11 minutes @ 225 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Battery Recharge Time:
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Backup Time at Full Load:
3 minutes @ 450 Watts
Joules Of Surge Protection:
EMI/RFI Noise Suppression
Number of Outlets:
Smart USB SMART750USB
Number of Outlets/Type:
3 UPS/Surge; 3 Surge Only
CSA; FCC Part 15 Class B; FCC Part 68; NOM; RoHS Compliant; UL Listed
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Run Time based on single PC load with 15" flat panel monitor.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.