Intelligent line interactive UPS system is ideal for use with servers, networks and telecom systems. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits maintain usable 120V nominal output at all times. Communications port enables safe, unattended shutdown and remote monitoring of UPS status and site power conditions. Included PowerAlert software provides complete network power monitoring and management. LEDs and multi-function audible alarms notify you of system status. Cold start capability provides UPS turn-on in battery mode during blackout conditions.
- Ideal for servers, networks and telecom systems.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits.
- Communications port.
- Includes PowerAlert software application.
- LEDs and multi-function audible alarms.
- Cold start capability.
Backup Time at Half Load:
20 minutes @ 490 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Battery Recharge Time:
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Backup Time at Full Load:
1500 Volts @ 7 minutes
Joules Of Surge Protection:
Number of Outlets:
Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Number of Outlets/Type:
UL1778; CSA; FCC Part 15 Class A; RoHS
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Run time based on a load equivalent to one half of the unit’s capacity.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.