Ideal protection for all rackmount equipment. Advanced automatic voltage regulation corrects brownouts and overvoltages without using battery. USB & DB9 communication ports and included software for complete power management. Built-in LCD screen displays operating conditions.
- Intended for voice, data, medical and industrial networking applications.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects both under- and over-voltage conditions, as well as power failure.
- Network-type interfaces: HID-enabled USB, DB9 serial, SNMP/Web card slot and EPO.
- Can be rackmounted (2U) or use as tower.
Backup Time at Half Load:
19 minutes @ 500 Watts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Battery Recharge Time:
Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty:
$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Backup Time at Full Load:
7 minutes @ 1000 Watts
DB9; EPO; SNMP; USB
Joules Of Surge Protection:
EMI/RFI Noise Suppression
Number of Outlets:
Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Number of Outlets/Type:
8 UPS/2 Surge
CSA; FCC Part 15 Class A; NOM; UL1778
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.