There's no time to lose when harmful material gets into the eyes of someone at your workplace. That's why an efficient wash station should always be nearby. Pull the straps on this self-contained unit and the reservoir releases crisscross streams of solution, leaving hands free to hold eyes open. Has six-gallon capacity and six minutes of flushing time. Can be placed on level surfaces or mounted on vertical surfaces (brackets incl.). Includes 70-oz. Eyesaline® Concentrate and an EMERGENCY EYE WASH sign. Classified as personal (secondary) device.
- Pull the straps and the reservoir releases crisscross streams of solution.
- Hands are free to hold eyes open.
- Full-flow nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes.
- Flushes up to six gallons for six minutes.
- Mounting brackets included.
- Includes Eyesaline® Concentrate and an EMERGENCY EYE WASH sign.
- For Use with: FND3200050900EA;FND320005090000 (Not Included)
FDA Approved Material
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
Does not meet ANSI Z358.1 standard. Is intended to support, not replace, primary plumbed or self-contained units.
Includes one eye wash station, and EMERGENCY EYE WASH sign.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.