Look to Verbatim UltraLife™ Gold Archival Grade DVD-R media to preserve your family photos and home movies as well as critical corporate data. Each disc is manufactured using proprietary unique dual reflective layers to maximize both compatibility and longevity. To further extend media lifetime, Verbatim UltraLife DVDs contain a hard coating on the recording side to protect the discs from scratches. Verbatim’s proprietary dual reflective layer technology is comprised of a silver layer for broad compatibility and a gold layer for long archival life. The gold reflective layer, naturally resistant to corrosion, prevents oxygen from coming through the DVD bonding material and corroding the silver reflective layer.
- Proprietary dual reflective layer technology.
- Gold layer maximizes disc lifetime by protecting data from corrosion.
- Silver layer delivers high reflectivity and broad read/write compatibility.
- Hard coating protects recording surface against scratches and rough handling.
- Patented Verbatim azo dye technology, 8X speed recording.
“Write Once” format—may not be altered once data is written to the disc.
Maximum Recording Speed:
Spindle product is packaged in a plastic container and does not include jewel cases or inserts.
Shiny with Branded Hub
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
The capability to write standard CD/DVD formats is drive dependent. Recorders, players and drives will play standard CD/DVD disc.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.