Disc yields exceptional results with all major inkjet disc printers. Reliably ensures bright colors, dark blacks, full surface printing and fast dry times. Utilizes metal Azo recording dye, which optimizes read/write performance. Read compatible with majority of DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players. Unalterable, write-once format protects important content from erasure and overwriting. Single-sided.
- Exceptional results with all major inkjet disc printers.
- Utilizes metal Azo recording dye.
- Read compatible with most DVD-ROM drives and DVD players.
- Write-once format.
- Glossy white disc coating provides photo-quality printing that is resistant to smudges and bleed due to water and humidity.
“Write Once” format—may not be altered once data is written to the disc.
Capacity Range (Data):
Maximum Recording Speed:
Jewel case packaging includes jewel case and insert. Spindle product is packaged in a plastic container and does not include jewel cases or inserts.
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:
Total Recycled Content Percent:
The capability to write standard CD/DVD formats is drive dependent. Recorders, players and drives will play standard CD/DVD disc.
Country of Origin:
* Country of Origin information is based on information provided by product manufacturers. The information has not been independently verified and we do not warrant its accuracy.