The K-1900-9 may be used with any standard Touch Tone phone to provide single number (hot-line) or multi-number speed dialing.
The K-1900-9 is capable of storing 100 telephone numbers in non-volatile E2 memory and will operate on any standard loop start C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station with a standard Touch Tone phone.
When programmed as a multi-number dialer, the K-1900-9 will allow the user to enter a 1 or 2 digit Touch Tone code which will trigger the unit to speed dial one of up to 100 different telephone numbers. When programmed as a single number hot-line dialer, the K-1900-9 will dial a single pre-programmed number when any off-hook condition is detected on the "PHONE" port. The K-1900-9 can also be used as an alarm dialer, initializing speed dialing from a contact closure.
* Turn any standard phone into a dedicated 100 number speed dialing phone
* Security phones
* Interactive point of sale displays
* Catalog sales
* Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, airlines, car rentals, etc.
* Alarm dial pagers, etc.
* Programmable as a single number hot-line dialer or a multi-number dialer
* Stores up to (100) 32-digit phone numbers
* Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
* Local or remote programmable with a standard Touch Tone phone
* AC power allows installation on nearly any analog line
* Touch Tone dialing with normal or high speed settings
* Increased toll restriction (programmable on/off)
* Ring thru mode allows you to call the phone connected to the dialer
* LED status indicator
* Push button security code override
* Allows 911 dialing
* Single number alarm dialer mode
* Programmable call timer
* Power: 120V AC/13.8C AC, 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 70mm x 36mm x 120mm (2.8" x 1.4" x 4.7")
* Shipping Weight: .45 kg (1lb)
* Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* DTMF Dialing Speed: Normal = 120ms on/off, High Speed = 60ms on/off
* Connections: (1) RJ11 jack, (1) RJ11 plug