Affordable, User Friendly Auto Attendants for Centrex, PABX and Many Key Systems. The ACA-1A Automated Attendant provides a professional solution for increasing call handling capacity without adding costly staff. The ACA-1A answers promptly and courteously and allows callers to route themselves, with a Touch Tone phone, to an extension or department. Callers can interrupt the message at any time by dialing a single digit or extension. Callers without Touch Tone phones default to a live attendant.
The ACA-1A is a single-port Automated Attendant with a user recordable digital voice announcer. One minute of non-volatile digital memory is available to provide a greeting and a menu of up to 10 departments or extensions.
* Increase call capacity without adding staff
* Operator back-up during high-traffic hours.
* Use as the first level of a multi-level announcer with additional ACA-1A´s.
* Compatible with many phone systems.
* Non-volatile E2 memory - no batteries required for memory retention during power failures.
* Remote or local recording.
* Bilingual capabilities - allows menu selection in two languages.
* Programmable ring delay.
* Professionally greets and processes calls.
* Compatible with Centrex, PBX, Hybrid Key and many electronic key systems with OPX or single line station capabilities.
* Stores up to (9) 16 digit speed dial numbers and (1) 32 digit number.
* Processes approximately four calls per minute (stack as many units as necessary for larger capacity).
* Record announcements with a standard carbon handset or tape player.
* Separate announcements for greeting/menu selection, confirmation and busy extension.
* Blocks 8+ and 9+ dialing Touch Tone interruptible announcement.
* Default speed dial position for non Touch Tone phones.
* CPC detection.
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA, UL listed adapter provided.
* Shipping Weight: 1.0 Kg (2.2 lbs.)
* Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Hook Switch Flash: 512 ms ± 50 milliseconds
* Busy Detect Cadence: 200ms - 300ms or 450ms - 550ms on/off
* Speed Dial Timing: 120ms on/off (typical) - normal, 60ms on/off (typical) - fast
* Answer Message Default Time-out: 6 seconds
* Busy Message Default Time-out: 2.5 seconds
* Message Length: 1 minute
* Sampling Rate: 64K (equivalent)
* Connections: (1) RJ11 jack, (1) 3.5mm (1/8") tape jack, (1) modular handset jack