The C-200 allows a single line phone or phone system to share a phone line with an entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor.
The C-200 provides a "Call Waiting" tone when the phone line is in use.
Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes. Auxiliary contacts are provided to operate a doorbell, or activate a camera, lights, etc.
If additional features (such as doorstrike, multiple entry phone with caller ID, and keyless entry) are needed, use the Viking model C-2000A.
* Add an entry phone to your standard home or office phones to provide door communication
* Provide commercial or residential security via two-way handsfree communication at the door and gate
* Connects in series with a single phone line or to a phone system´s unused line input (loop start trunk input)
* Allows an entry phone to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
* House phones ring with C.O. line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone "Call" button is pressed
* Compatible with these Viking entry phones: - E-10, E-20A, E-30, E-40 Handsfree Phones - K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone - Or use with any analog touch tone phone
* Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with Viking model SLP-1
* Produces double "Call Waiting" tones
* One set of normally open and normally closed contacts available for operating a doorbell, camera, lights, etc.
* Add door strike capability with the Viking model RC-2A Remote Touch Tone Controller
Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
Dimensions: 133mm x 104mm x 44mm (5.25" x 4.1" x 1.75")
Shipping weight: 0.9kg (2 lbs.)
Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
Contacts: .5A @ 125V AC, 1A @ 30V DC
Ring Output: 5 REN, capable of ringing (10) 0.5 REN phones
Talk Battery: 32V DC
Connections: (10) cage clamp screw terminals