Have you heard the musical alert tones that sound out at the mall just before an announcement is made over the PA system? Have you ever wanted to utilize that in your own business and give it a more professional image? The Viking CTG-1 is exactly what you need, and it is just the thing to add that bit of professionalism to your business. The CTG-1 is a tone generator with a clock system that allows you to set off timed alerts over your PA system at whatever interval you wish. Highly accurate and tremendously flexible, the CTG-1 can be programmed for as many as 128 separate events within 24 hours.
Add Time Controlled Alert Tones and Emergency Signals to your Paging System
Viking's model CTG-1 is a clock controlled tone generator designed to provide accurately timed alert tones or buzzer sounds over an existing paging system.
The CTG-1 can be programmed to output single, double or triple alert tones or buzzer sounds with up to 128 events in a 24 hour period. These tone/buzzer sounds are ideal for indicating the start and end of shifts, break times, lunch periods, etc. for factories, schools, or any business requiring an audible indication of specified times. Each day of the week can be programmed to either on or off, allowing you to turn off the alert tones during specific days of the week (weekends, etc.)
* Signal the beginning and end of class periods, breaks, and lunch periods for schools
* Signal the beginning and end of shifts, breaks, and lunch periods for factories and other businesses
* Provides a door bell and /or alarm sounds over an existing paging system, for door entry, fire, severe weather applications
* Use with Viking's digital announcers, to provide timed messages
* Accurate 24 hour digital time clock displays hours and minutes.
* User programmable 24 hour, 128 event timer.
* Programmable day of week on/off feature Selectable single, double, or triple alert sound.
* Three contact closure controlled sounds:
-Emergency (yelp) siren
-Temporal (slow whoop) evacuation signal (NFPA/ANSI compliant when used with supporting equipment),
-Door bell (ding dong) sound.
* Volume controllable, 600 ohm, line level audio output.
* Non-volatile programming memory.
* Battery backup for maintaining clock time.
* Battery charging circuit for charging 9V. NiCad/NiMh batteries.
* DPDT relay contacts for muting paging and background music during event tones.
* One year warranty,
* Made in the US.
* Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 133mm x 91mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.6" x 1.75")
* Weight: 0.9 Kg (2 lbs)
* Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Connections: 10 position cage clamp terminal strip
* Battery Backup: 9V alkaline or NiCad rechargeable battery (not included) maintains clock time for over 8 hours
* Time Base: 60Hz AC power line Time Base Battery Backup Accuracy: +/- .001%
* Audio Output: 600 ohm with volume adjust potentiometer, max-imum level = 0.4 dBm/1.05Vrms across 600 ohm load
* Relay Output: DPDT rated 125V AC, 30 W (resistive load)
* Viking CTG-1 Clock Controlled Tone Generator Over Paging.
* Designed to provide Accurately Timed Alert Tones or Buzzer Sounds over an Existing Paging System.
* Able to be programmed to output single, double, or triple alert tones or buzzer sounds with up to 128 events in a 24 hour period.
* The buzzer/tone sounds are ideal for indicating start/end times.
* Allows programming for each day of the week allowing you to turn it off/on on certain days.