The E-10 speaker phones are designed to provide two-way handsfree communication.
The E-10 can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when used in conjunction with a Hot-Line Dialer or programmed ring down circuit. The E-10 and E-20A can also be used with Viking´s DLE-200B ring down circuit.
When the "Call" button is pressed, the E-10 or E-20A will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until CPC is detected or the pre-selected timeout has elapsed (adjustable from approximately 6 seconds - 5 minutes). During this time the user may converse handsfree.
For outdoor or harsh environments, the E-10 and E-20A are available with EWP (Enhanced Weather Protection) . EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel filled tip and ring connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
* Commercial, industrial and residential door security
* Door or gate communication
* Truck stop/gas station fuel island communication
* Business delivery entrances
* Use in conjunction with a Viking Hot-Line Dialer on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations
* Use on any programmed ringdown circuit of an analog PABX/KSU station
* Telephone line powered
* Call timer on/off switch
* Adjustable time out to limit prank calls and false alarms (approximately 6 seconds - 5 minutes)
* Auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring (can be disabled)
* Weather resistant
* Optional EWP (Enhanced Weather Protection)
* Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* E-10 Features:
-Vandal resistant, black powder painted, aluminum face plate with mounting gaskets
-Flush mountable using included rough-in box
-Surface mountable using the VE-5x5 surface mount box
* Power: Telephone line powered (18 VDC/20mA minimum)
* E-10 Dimensions: Overall: 127mm x 127mm x 57.2mm (5" x 5" x 2.25"), Rough-in box: 102mm x 102mm x 57mm (4" x 4" x 2.25")
* Shipping Weights: E-10: 0.91 kg (2 lbs), E-20A: .75 kg (1.5 lbs)
* Standard E-10 Environment: -26° C to 54° C (-15° F to 130° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* E-10 Environment: -26° C to 54° C (-15° F to 130° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity
* Speaker Volume: Approximately 70db maximum @ 1m
* Ring Voltage: 30V AC RMS minimum CPC Disconnect
* Time: 300ms minimum REN: 0.7A
* Standard Connections: (1) 2-position terminal block
* EWP Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors