The FAXJ-1000 allows any business, large or small, to enjoy the convenience of automated data transmission without the perpetual monthly expense of a dedicated phone line.
The FAXJ-1000 is a versatile phone/data/fax switch with the ability to automatically route calls via fax CNG tone, central office distinctive ring, or touch tones included in the dial string by the calling party. In addition, the FAXJ-1000 offers full manual transfer capabilities.
The FAXJ-1000 stores and retransmits caller ID information so that it is truly caller ID compatible.
* Home office
* Personal computers
* Vending machines
* Remote access applications
* Fast food chains
* Retail stores
* Convenience stores
* Four ports allow any four analog devices to share a single line
* Routes calls via CNG tone, distinctive ringing, touch tones sent by calling device or manually
* Provides realistic ring-back tones while re-ringing selected device
* Transfer from one port to another as often as may be required during the same call
* Caller ID information is stored and retrans- mitted during transfer
* Automatic "privacy" eliminates interruptions on both in and outbound calls
* Monitors for calling party control (CPC)
* All in and outbound calls are routed to the phone port during a power failure
* Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 500mA, UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 133mm x 91mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.6" x 1.75")
* Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
* Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity
* CNG Detection: 1100 Hz burst
* Connections: (1) 10-position cage clamp terminal strip