The HF-3W handsfree paging unit allows employees to respond to a paging message without reaching for the telephone. It is perfect for use in city desks, shipping and service applications where quick answers are needed.
The HF-3W generates its own talk battery and will interface with unused trunk ports on PABX´s and key systems, and single line phones, as well as some telephone systems with a two-way paging port and a contact closure.
Simply page the intended employee with a question and they can respond by speaking toward the paging horn.
Paging and talk-back volume sensitivity controls are provided.
* City Desks
* Shipping Docks
* Manufacturing Plants
* Service Counters
* Parts Departments
* Improved audio circuitry
* Alert tone
* Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
* 28V DC talk battery
* 3 watts of paging power
* Compatible with some two-way paging ports
* Background music input
* May be integrated into existing paging system
* (1) 25AE paging horn included
* 25-50 foot talk-back range
* Optional second speaker may be added
* 1 year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
* Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
* Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non- condensing humidity
* Talk Battery: 28V DC
* Speaker: (1) 25AE 8 ohm 5 watt horn included, (2) maximum
* Maximum Speaker Run: 152 m (500 ft) maximum, 18 AWG
* Amplifier: 3 watt output power
* Connections: 10 pin screw terminal strip