The K-1900-5 will automatically dial a preprogrammed number, of up to 32 digits, whenever an associated telephone is taken off hook. Using nonvolatile E2 memory, the K-1900-5 is telephone line powered and will operate on any loop start central office line or analog PABX/KSU extension.
The K-1900-5 is easily programmed remotely or locally using a standard Touch Tone phone.
NOTE: This product does not eliminate the possibility of toll fraud! To further protect against fraudulent calls, use with a TR-1 Toll Restrictor (Fax Back Document 705).
* Security and emergency phones
* Interactive point of sale displays
* Apartment security
* Catalog sales
* Teller Machines (ATMīs)
* Replaces leased ring down circuits
* Hot-Line reservation phones for hotels, air lines, car rentals, etc.
* Touch Tone programmable
* Telephone line powered
* Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
* Ring detection (wonīt dial on inbound calls)
* User programmable security code
* Programmable pauses in one and four second increments
* Programmable to interrupt user
* Touch Tone dialing to help control fraudulent calls from hand held dialers, etc.
* Programmable dialing speed (normal or fast)
* Can be configured to operate from a contact closure (Fax Back Document 818)
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: Telephone Line Powered (24V DC 20 mA minimum).
* Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
* Dimensions: 73.7mm x 53.3 mm x 25.4 mm (2.9" x 2.1" x 1.0")
* Weight: 85 g (3.0 oz)
* Connection: (1) RJ11 plug, (1) RJ11 jack