Viking´s K-2000-DVA is a fully programmable multi-input, multinumber auto dialer and digital announcer, designed for emergency and non-emergency message notification. The K-2000- DVA has eight dry contact inputs, each of which can dial up to eight 32-digit phone numbers and play a message up to 1 minute in length specific to that input.
Messages can be recorded locally or remotely with a total message time for all 8 inputs of eight minutes. When configured as an alarm dialer, the K-2000-DVA has call progress detection capability with normal and fast busy, call pickup, CPC and ring-no-answer detection.
The K-2000-DVA can also be set up as a store caster (no dialing), for on-site promotional or assistance announcements.
Programming can be done with a Touch Tone phone or using a PC with a serial port connection and software available on the Viking website: http://www.vikingelectronics.com.
* Alarm Dialer
- Security/burglar/fire alarm notification
- System alarm or equipment malfunction notification
- Environmental warning notification
- Automatic telephone messaging paging
* Store Caster
- Provide assistance or promotional announcements in department stores, grocery stores, hardware stores, gas stations, etc. "Customer assis- tance needed in aisle 13..."
* Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
* Stores up to eight 32-digit numbers (sixty four 32-digit numbers total)
* 8 minutes of record time (1 minute per input)
* Programmable message repeat counter
* Programmable lap counter
* Eight inputs programmable as normally open or normally closed and enabled or disabled
* Programmable ring delay for remote programming and alarm polling
* Programmable qualifier timer for each input (time for an event to be qualified as an alarm)
* Programmable resume timer for each input (time following reset for input to become active again)
* Call progress detection
* Programmable ringback limit for call progress
* Remote security and access codes
* Store caster mode
* Local or remote programming and recording
* RS-232 port for programming via a PC
* Compatible with the RC-2A and RC-3 remote DTMF controllers
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500 mA, UL listed adapter provided
* Dimensions: 211mm x 160mm x 46mm (8.3" x 6.3" x 1.8")
* Shipping Weight: 1.02 Kg (2.25 lbs)
* Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity
* Talk Battery: 12V DC
* Touch Tone Dialing: 120 ms on/off, 50 ms on/off
* CPC Detection Time: 320 ms minimum
* Message Record Time: 8 minutes
* Sampling Rate: 64 K (equivalent)
* Input Detection Time: 80 ms with Qualifier Timer set to 0
* Resolution Qualifier/Resume Timers: 1 second, with 18 hours maximum capacity
* Connections: (1) RJ11 jack for telco connection, (1) 3.5mm jack for 600-ohm audio output, (1) 9 pin RS-232 for connection to PC, (1) 12 position screw terminal block for inputs .