The K-1500P-W (wall) phones features a standard wall or desk configuration with a built-in ringer. Both are available in two colors: red or ash.
The K-1500P-W can be used on an analog PABX station port or standard C.O. line to receive calls. It can also be used with a dedicated ringdown circuit, such as Viking's DLE-200B, to provide cost effective point-to-point communications.
If an automatic Hot-Line dialer is required, the K- 1900W-2 (wall) and the K-1900D-2 (desk) Hot-Line phones are available. For similar vandal resistant applications, the K-1500-7, K-1700-3, K1900-7, and K-1900-8 are available!
* Ringdown phones
* Pool phones
* Catalog sales
* Kiosks in malls
* Courtesy and customer service phones
* Automated tellers
* Security and emergency phones
* Point to point communication when used with the DLE-200B Line Simulator
* Built in volume adjustable ringer
* No dial pad
* Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with volume control
* Available in two colors: red or ash
* Optional VE-9x12 or VE-9x20 weatherproof box
* Power: Telephone line powered
* Dimensions: K-1500P-W - 102mm x 121mm x 229mm (4.0" x 4.75" x 9.0"), K-1500P-D - 230mm x 210mm x 120mm (9.0" x 8.25" x 4.75")
* Weight: 1.36 Kg (3 lbs)
* Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Connections: K-1500P-D - (1) RJ11 plug, K-1500P-W - (1) RJ11W plug