The RC-3 enables a standard Touch Tone phone to control up to 3 maintained ON, maintained OFF, or momentary relay contacts from a remote location. The RC-3 is fully user programmable and uses non-volatile E2 memory.
Up to three RC-3´s can be daisy chained on the same line to control up to nine relays.
The RC-3 features switchable 12V talk battery allowing easy installation on the trunk port. In addition, the unit can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
The RC-3 also features a built in pulse dialer activated by a contact closure from an alarm system, temperature sensor, etc. The RC-3 will dial the number up to three times sending alert tones indicating an emergency.
* Remote Control of: High security building entry systems
* Door strikes and gates in conjunction with doorboxes (W-1000, etc.)
* Signs, lights, cameras, sprinklers, motors
* Other contact controlled equipment
* Can also be used as an emergency dialer for alarm systems, etc.
* User Touch Tone programmable
* Non-volatile E2 memory
* 12 digit alarm activated pulse dialer
* 6 digit security code (to access programming)
* 6 digit access code (disable or enable for additional control security)
* Switchable 12V talk battery
* Relay interrogation tones
* Programmable relay time delays
* Cascade up to three RC-3´s to control up to nine relays
* Programmable ring delay before answering
* Status LED´s for relays 1, 2, 3 and the answer relay
* One power adaptor can power up to three units
* 1 Year Warranty
* Made in USA
* Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA UL listed adapter provided
* Shipping Weight: 3.6 kg (8 lbs)
* Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
* Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Pulse Dialing Speed: 10 pps
* Talk Battery Output: 12V DC minimum (15V nominal)
* Relay contact ratings: .5A @ 125V AC/1A @ 30V DC
* On hook time between alarm dialing: 2.5 seconds
* Connections: (2) RJ11 jacks, 10 position screw terminal strip