A sophisticated, versatile, and yet easy-to-use speaker phone system, the Viking E-20B provides you with all the features and functionality of a state-of-the-art commercial communications device without the associated price tag. The Viking E-20B is designed to interface directly with a C.O. line or an analog PABX system, and it offers a degree of flexibility and versatility that you would normally expect to see only in high priced units. Up to four of these units can be tapped into a single phone line, making it the perfect solution for home use or a small to medium sized work place. Designed with precision-crafted components and built to the most exacting standards of the industry, the Viking E-20B provides excellent value for the money.
The E-20B is telephone line powered speaker phones designed to provide two way hands free communication. Both function identically, but are available in two different housings to better suit the application. When the "Call" button is pressed, the E-20B will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.
The E-20B can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Viking Hot-Line Dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking´s DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used. One, or up to four, E-20B speaker phones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200 or C-2000A (respectively) Entry Phone Controllers.
For outdoor or harsh environments, the E-20B are available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). The E-20B-EWP features rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as well as urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches.
* Commercial, industrial and residential door security
* Door or gate communication
* Business delivery entrances
* Use in conjunction with a Viking K-1900-5 Dialer on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations
* Use on any programmed ringdown circuit of an analog PABX/KSU station
* Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
* Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
* Telephone line powered
* Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB
* Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) available for greater weather resistance
* Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
* Programmable maximum call length
* Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
* Two way handsfree communication
* Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
* E-20B/E-20B-EWP Features:
- Light gray colored, impact resistant, U.V. stable, plastic chassis
- Surface mountable only
* Power: Telephone line powered (18 VDC/20mA minimum)
* E-20B Dimensions: 140mm x 115mm x 38mm (5.5" x 4.5" x 1.5")
* StandardE-20B Environment: -26° C to 54° C (-15° F to 130° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* E-20B-EWP Environment: -26° C to 54° C (-15° F to 130° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity
* Speaker Volume: Approximately 70db maximum @ 1m
* Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS minimum
* CPC Disconnect Time: 300ms minimum
* REN: 0.8A
* Standard Connections: (1) 2-position terminal block
* EWP Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors