Those looking for a state-of-the-art communications solution that doesn't carry a steep price tag would do well to take a closer look at the Viking Electronics E-30-PT. Offering a totally versatile and reliable hands free experience, the Viking Electronics E-30 comes with call and talk buttons for simple and straightforward operation. The unit is specially designed for operation in noisy surroundings, providing clear and stable reception overt a wide variety of applications. It also comes with a host of state-of-the-art features that further add to its functionality such as a dialer feature, intelligent call detection, and automatic hang-up. It can also be set to dial up to 5 numbers in sequence when the other party does not answer.
The E-30 handsfree phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
The E-30 features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
The E-30 can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
The E-30-EWP shares all of the features of the E-30 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for installation in harsh environments. EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy onsite programming.
* Parking ramps
* Automated Tellers (ATM)
* Campus security sites
* Roadside emergency sites
* Stairwells in public buildings
* Convention Centers
* Handsfree operation
* Phone line powered
* Vandal resistant, stainless steel faceplate with heavy-duty metal call button
* Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
* Touch Tone or pulse dialing
* Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy or ring no answer
* Red off-hook LED indicator
* Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, return to dial tone, time out or a Touch Tone command
* Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
* Remotely programmable
* Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
* E-30-EWP has Enhanced Weather protection
* Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box
* Optional VE-5x5 surface mount back box
* E-30-EWP conforms to NEMA requirements
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Power: Telephone line powered (24VDC talk battery w/20mA loop current minimum)
* Minimum Ring Voltage: 90VAC RMS
* Dimensions: Overall-127mm x 127mm x 57mm (5" x 5" x 2.25"), Plastic Electrical Box-102mm x 102mm x 54mm (4" x 4" x 2.12")
* Shipping Weight: 1 Kg (2.2 lbs)
* Operating Temperature: -26°C to 54°C (-15°F to 130°F)
* Humidity - E-30: 5% to 95% non-condensing
* Humidity - E-30-EWP: Up to 100% condensing
* Connections - E-30: RJ11 jack
* Connections - E-30-EWP: Gel-filled butt connectors