The TR-1 is a cost effective, user programmable, Toll Restrictor, ideal for applications where unauthorized phone calls cannot be tolerated.
Concealed in a standard wall mount RJ11C jack, the TR-1 is designed to allow or restrict local and/or specified long distance numbers.
The TR-1 provides a 40 number allow/restrict table, a 6 digit bypass code (allows authorized users long distance access), and an inbound/outbound call timer with disconnect.
The TR-1 is Touch Tone programmable and will restrict Touch Tone or pulse dialing on outbound calls.
* Courtesy phones in banks, hotels, etc.
* Prevent outgoing calls on public phones, etc.
* Limit call times
* Force long distance calls through alternate long distance carriers
* Prevent the use of hand held dialers
* Phone line powered
* Non-volatile E 2 memory
* Compatible with Touch Tone or rotary phones
* .5 to 49.5 minute call timer with disconnect
* Programmable allow or restrict table stores up to forty 12-digit phone numbers, prefixes or area codes
* 6 digit bypass code for single call override
* Programmable to ignore phone system line access numbers
* Programmable ignore table stores up to twelve 12-digit phone numbers, ideal for *67, *69, etc.
* Programmable maximum digit string length
* Concealed in a standard RJ11C jack
* Allow or restrict 1-800 numbers
* Operational alert tones
* Allows emergency and toll free numbers
* Made in the USA
* One year warranty
* Power: Phone line powered (24V DC w/20mA minimum)
* Dimensions: 70mm x 57mm x 22mm (2.75" x 2.25" x .88")
* Shipping Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lb.)
* Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Connections: (1) RJ11 jack, (2) screw terminals