The message waiting lamp retrofit kit is compatible with any telephone system with standard DC message waiting voltages ranging from 90VDC to 120 VDC.
The LM-1A is fully modular for quick plug-in installation by non-telephone personnel. The unit´s LED will blink at a steady rate when the message waiting voltage is detected.
The LM-1A will also flicker when the phone rings, helping to reduce noise in quiet areas by providing a convenient visual indication for ringing or message waiting.
Note: The LM-1A is not compatible with any AT&T phone system.
* Message waiting indication on analog lines supplying standard message waiting voltages
* Ring indicator in offices
* Attractive styling
* Easy retrofit mounting
* Works with nearly all message waiting voltages
* One year warranty
* Made in the USA
* Input: 80V DC to 150V DC message waiting voltage, minimum 40V AC ring voltage
* Viewing Distance: Up to 15m (50 feet)
* Dimensions: 65mm x 35mm x 20mm (2.56" x 1.38" x .79")
* Shipping Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lbs)
* Environmental: 0° C to 32° C (32° F to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
* Connections: (2) RJ11 plugs