Loud, attention getting electronic ringers designed for use in noisy locations or for wide area coverage. Operates off the telephone ringer voltage.
- Cooper Wheelock UTA-1-VPS Weatherproof Telephone Alert.
With High Intesity Strobe
- Designed for telephone extension and notification alerting.
- For use in small areas like an office and/or large noisy areas.
- Choice of four sound patterns: Horn, Bell, Vibrating Chime, or Single Chime.
- Choice of four operating voltages: 24VDC, 24VAC, 48VDC, and 90Vrms/20Hz.
Power Requirements : 115 VAC power for strobe and piezo operation
telephone ring trigger for activation via 24 VDC,
24 VAC, 48 VDC, 90 VRMS/20-30Hz
Tone Volume Range and Description
Horn 82-109 dB Broadband Horn
Bell 76-104 dB 1560 Hz Modulated (0.07 Sec. ON/Repeat)
Vibrating Chime 68-94 dB 700 Hz (1.0 Sec. Decay/Repeat)
Single Chime 68-94 dB 700 Hz (1.0 Sec. Decay)
Available features and options:
Four selectable sound patterns:
Horn, Bell, Vibrating Chime, Single Chime
High output 109 dB piezo speaker
Tamper resistant volume control
Dip switch selectable
Low current draw and REN
Approvals: UL Standard 1950
Multiple voltage activation