Freedom 458 20-12 S/S, MFG# 81-2010-12, 2000 Watt, 120VAC/60Hz, modified sine wave output, 12VDC-100A charger, transfer switch, LED indicators, optional remote control panel. Meets UL-458 standard.
2,000 Watt Inverter with 100 Amp Battery Charger (Single Output)
With filtered modified sine wave output, Freedom inverter/chargers run virtually anything, from electrical equipment to appliances and electronics in your RV. Temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and automatic shutdown and other safety features protect your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
For inverter/charger control and basic system monitoring, use the Freedom Basic Remote. For advanced battery monitoring and remote control, Freedom 458 systems can be paired with optional Link instrumentation.
A/C connections are through a single hardwired input and output.
- Modified Sine Wave AC power inverter with high surge capability
- Automatic 3-stage battery charger
- Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
- Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels
- Includes battery temperature sensor
- 30 month warranty
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
|Battery||Flooded, Gel 1, Gel 2, AGM|
|Output Voltage||100 Amps, 12 VDC|
|Power||2,000 Watts; 120 V; 60 Hz; modified sine wave|
|Remote Options||Optional Basic Remote or Link 1000, 2000|
|Dimensions||7.9"H x 11.5"W x 13.2D; Wt: 45 lbs.|
In the Box:
- Freedom 458 20-12 Inverter/Charger w/ single output
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual