XPower 3000 Inverter GFCI, MFG# 813-3000-UL, 2500 Watts continuous modified sinewave, 115V/60Hz output. Input votage: 10.5-15.5 VDC. Twin GFCI outlet. Dim: 4.3" x 9.5" x 18.5". Wt: 12.9 lb. One year warranty.
These inverters provide AC power source onboard trucks, RVs and boats.
Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other onboard electronics at the same time. The NEW XPower 3000 Inverter is certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainiment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck.
- Portable power for AC products
- 2500 Watts, 120 Vac / 60 Hz
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency - converts virtually all the battery’s available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
- Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
In the Box:
- Xpower Inverter - High Power 3000-UL
- Owner’s guide
- 2 sets of locks and washers for DC cables
- ON/OFF remote switch with communications cable
|Input Voltage||12 VDC (hardwired)|
|AC Connections||Two outlets|
|Power||2500 Watts; 115 V; 60 Hz; modified sine wave|
|Remote Options||Remote on-off switch included|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 9.5 x 18.5; Wt: 12.9 lbs.|