Xpower 5000 Inverter GFCI, MFG# 813-5000-UL, 4000 Watts continuous modified sinewave, 115V/60Hz output. Input votage: 10.5-15.5 VDC. Four GFCI outlets. Dim: 6.25" x 8" x 19.5". Wt: 24.1 lb. One year warranty.
These inverters provide AC power source onboard trucks, RVs and boats.
Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other onboard electronics at the same time. Four GFCI oulets for multiple loads and an easy-to-read digital display for instant system information. The XPower 5000 Inverter is certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainiment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck.
- Portable power for AC products
- 4000 Watts, 120 Vac / 60 Hz
- Four GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency - converts virtually all the battery’s available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
- Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
|Input Voltage||12 VDC (hardwired)|
|AC Connections||Four outlets|
|Power||4000 Watts; 115 V; 60 Hz; modified sine wave|
|Remote Options||Remote on-off switch included|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 8 x 19.5; Wt: 24.1 lbs.|
In the Box:
- Xpower Inverter - High Power 5000-UL
- Owner’s guide
- 2 sets of locks and washers for DC cables
- ON/OFF remote switch with communications cable