16-14 Gauge - 1/4" Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 100-PackGauge Size:
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Wire Size: 16-14 AWG
- Type: Ring Terminals
- Post Size: 1/4"
- Package Qty: 100
- Heat Shrink: Yes
Country of origin: UNITED STATES*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.