Safety Duplex Cable - 18/2 - 100'
- ANCOR Duplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Features red and yellow Marine Grade™ primary conductors in white common jacket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Gauge: 18/2 AWG
Country of origin: UNITED STATES*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.