Pro Installer 400A EZ-Mount Battery Selector Switch (1-2-Both-Off)
As easy as 1, 2, 3, these revolutionary battery switches allow you to wire from the front. Never has installation been so easy and cabling so accessible. With their shared interconnection height, EZ-Mount battery switches "cluster" directly with the Pro Installer Busbar Range, resulting in the fastest, most compact installations. Optimized cable access makes installation a breeze. Pro Installer switches set the new benchmark with outstanding ergonomics, intuitive look/feel, and are engineered from the finest materials to withstand the harsh marine environment. The outstanding performance and features of this powerful new generation battery switch appeal to both the installer and end user. All ratings, footprints and features of the EZ-Mount switch match the high quality of our standard switches.
- Tested to UL1107 ignition protection, CE
- Tinned copper 10mm (3/8") studs
- Stainless steel washers/nuts
- Fiber reinforced plastics
- 400A Continuous / 600A 5 mins Intermittent / 1500A 10 secs Cranking
- Waterproof to IP66
- Same interconnection height as Pro Installer
- Removable knob allows isolation during servicing
- 3 removable sideplates for protection
- Industry standard 3.85" x 3.85" footprint
Mounting: Surface Only
Voltage: 48v DC (for 12-48v systems)
Rating: 400 Cont / 600 Inter / 1500 Crank
Dims: 3.85" x 3.85" x 3.62"
Stud: 3x 10 mm (3.8")
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Positions: 1-2-Both-Off
- Continuous Amperage: 400
Country of origin: NEW ZEALAND*
* Provided by manufacturer, not verified.